Mercy Health Physicians has an exciting opportunity for an Endocrinologist to join our Central Market team here in Cincinnati.
* Endocrinology opening in our Mercy Health Central Market (Kenwood/Avondale area)
* Full time M-F schedule 8a-5p, averaging 15-25 patients per day
* There is flexibility with the weekly schedule and telemedicine capability for virtual visits
* Rotated outpatient call of 1:4; no inpatient duties and call consists of after-hours phone calls, urgent refills and urgent labs
* Patients 18+, will treat endocrine, thyroid and metabolic disorders, large portion of diabetic patients (point of care A1c testing, pump/meter downloads), thyroid patients, prolina injections, partner in office with CDE on patient education
* Robust PCP referral network and experienced partners in the practice with willingness to mentor/offer shadowing if preferred
* Teaching opportunity (if interested) where Jewish Hospital residents rotate through office for endocrinology rotation
* Board Certification or Eligibility is required and must have Endocrinology experience
* 2 year Guaranteed Salary + Production Incentives
* Relocation assistance, signing bonus and student loan repayment options
* CME funding and generous vacation and leave time
* 403b Plan with company match, 457b Plan and Supplemental Executive Retirement plan
* Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability and Life Insurance
* Work/Life balance resources
Mercy Health is a Catholic healthcare ministry serving seven regions in Ohio and Kentucky, pursing one Mission to improve the health of our communities, emphasizing people who are poor and under-served. As the largest health system and forth largest employer in Ohio, as well as one of the largest non-profit healthcare ministries in the U.S, we are comprised of 23 hospitals and nearly 500 places to receive care.
The health care industry is a dynamic and ever-changing space, and as such, Mercy Health is committed to being on the forefront of these changes by leveraging population health strategies and developing a robust clinically integrated network (CIN) to transform the way we deliver care.
Mercy Health - Cincinnati Region
Through more than 250 network locations serving four counties in Southwest-Ohio, as well as Northern Kentucky, Mercy Health - Cincinnati is the region's premier healthcare provider, making healthcare easier and helping everyone in our communities be well. Our five award winning hospitals provide easy access to a wide range of care with leading physicians, advanced technology and experienced, compassionate caregivers.
This is what we were meant to do
With the first accountable care organization (ACO) in the region, blood cancer center and Gamma Knife in Cincinnati, we have more experience delivering integrated care than any other healthcare provider in our region. Together with 2,400 employed and affiliated providers in our clinically integrated network, we're poised to continue leading through an ever-changing health care environment.
Amidst the gently rolling hills along the Ohio River, Cincinnati spreads from the southwestern corner of Ohio into Northern Kentucky and southeastern Indiana. Weather is moderate and yields a true experience of all four seasons annually.
Diverse and strong, Cincinnati is the home of nine Fortune 500 companies' headquarters, including retail giant Kroger and consumer goods leader Procter & Gamble, ranking in the nation's Top 10 markets for number of Fortune 500 headquarters per million residents, higher than New York, Boston, Chicago or Los Angeles.
Families are drawn to Cincinnati for its excellent public and private schools, and its large number of Montessori schools which bring many national and international talent. It is one of America's Top Most Affordable Cities, and has an average commute time of 24.6 minutes.
There's no shortage of things to do in Cincinnati. Families enjoy the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden , the Cincinnati Museum Center and the Newport Aquarium , which is just over the Ohio River in Kentucky. The metro area's northern suburbs boast attractions like Kings Island , Great Wolf Lodge and The Beach Waterpark .