UCHealth Medical Group has an opportunity for an Endocrinologist to join our growing community outpatient practice in the heart of Cherry Creek, Denver. We invite qualified BC/BE candidates who are committed to the highest levels of patient care to apply. Experience with thyroid biopsies is a plus.
What the UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center has to offer you:
- An established and growing patient base. You will join an endocrinologist and onsite diabetes educator.
- A collegial work environment with other medical and surgical specialties including Pain Management, Neurology, Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Dermatology, Orthopedics, Urology and more.
- Outpatient imaging, ambulatory surgical center, lab, retail pharmacy and infusion center onsite.
- High-end, patient experience-focused medical center in the heart of Cherry Creek. You can enjoy your time off with easy access to ski resorts, hiking trails and some of the best shopping and dining in Denver.
- You will be joining a physician-led practice with an emphasis on professional autonomy and multi-specialty collaboration.
At UCHealth, we do things differently.
We strive to promote individual and community health and answer every question along the way. Were driven to improve and optimize health care. Our network of nationally-recognized hospitals, clinic locations and health care providers extends throughout Colorado, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska. We are a non-profit health system that ranks among the top-performing health systems in the country.
A partnership of providers who care about their patients.
Our success is defined by far more than our patient volumes. Its about building a team of exceptional people, from our clinical staff to our expert physicians, who consistently do what is right for the patients we are honored to serve. UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led, multi-specialty medical group with over 1200 providers serving 11 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient clinics across the Front Range. UCHealth Medical Group is focused on improving the patient experience and achieving the best clinical outcomes.
Please contact Niki Lofton to learn more!