Join our faculty at one of the nation’s leading Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Full scope REI practice including an ACGME approved REI fellowship and opportunities for clinical research
- Experienced support staff and large clinical space with full service IVF Laboratory
- Full time academic position (Assistant/Associate/Full Professor)
- Competitive salary and a rich benefits package, including health, life, disability, occurrence malpractice coverage and retirement
Women & Infants REI division is nationally recognized for academic and clinical excellence. Our faculty are leaders in the field of REI. We are affiliated with Care New England health system – a three-hospital system based in Providence, RI.
Women & Infants Hospital is the region’s premier hospital for women and newborns and a Designated Baby-Friendly® USA hospital. It is the nation’s ninth largest stand-alone obstetrical service and operates one of the nation’s largest single-family room neonatal intensive care units, with close to 9,000 births a year and 7,000 surgeries. It is also the leading hospital in the region for women seeking treatment for infertility, incontinence, gynecologic and breast cancers, high-risk and normal obstetrics, postpartum depression, gastrointestinal disorders and other medical conditions.
- Rhode Island has abundant cultural, recreational, and modern amenities with a 1.1M population but the friendliness and accessibility of a small town
- Over 400 miles of coastline with easy access to Newport, Block Island, and Martha’s Vineyard
- Exceptional educational opportunities with 12 Universities including Ivy League’s Brown University
- Lifestyle choices include urban, suburban, coastal, and country options
- Boston or Cape Cod-1 Hr, NYC-3hrs and the convenience of a local International Airport
Based in Providence, Rhode Island which combines the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city. In addition to Brown University, Providence is home to a other well-renowned higher education institutions including Johnson & Wales, Providence College and Rhode Island School of Design. The newly renovated airport was named the third best in the country by Conde Nast Traveler in 2015 and the railway service is juxtaposed between Boston and New York City. There are numerous destinations within a short drive, including the mansions of Newport the ferry connecting to Block Island as well as an easy drive to the amenities of bordering Massachusetts and Connecticut. Seafood, culture, the arts and sporting events abound.
Care New England is a four hospital system affiliated with Brown University. We provide the full range of wellness, primary care, medical and surgical services and home care – including specialty hospitals in psychiatry as well as women and newborn care. Teaching programs include family medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, gastroenterology, podiatric medicine and surgery as well as general and subspecialty obstetrics and gynecology.