Nashville Endocrinology Position with Partnership - Top 10% Compensation - Mt. Juliet, TN, USA
Job Summary: HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is seeking an anesthesiologist to join our team in Kissimmee, FL
- Board certified or board eligible in anesthesiology
- Must hold or be able to obtain active Florida medical license prior to start
- Case mix include Pediatrics, Trauma, General, Ortho, OB/GYN, Neuro, ENT, Thoracic and GI
- Cardiac Volume: 350-400 Hearts per year
- Join our team which inclues eight anesthesiologists and 20 CRNAs
- 404-bed Joint Commission accredited facility
- 10,000 annual surgical case volume
- Mixture of own cases and team based approach: highly experienced cardiac a nesthesia team with highly experiences cardiothoracic surgeons
- CRNA Supervision
About HCA Florida Osceola Hospital:
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Employment model with full health benefits and 401K with employer match
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage and CME allowance
Located only 17 miles south of Orlando, beautiful Kissimmee, FL truly has something for everyone and an endless array of community amenities and activities to enjoy. An ideal blend of theme-park thrills, outdoor adventure, and unspoiled natural beauty is right at your fingertips. World-class shopping is only minutes away, and there are endless pristine golf courses for year-round enjoyment. For the fishing enthusiast, the Kissimmee Chain-of-Lakes includes some of the state’s largest and finest fishing and recreational attractions. The sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean are only one hour to the east, and the Gulf of Mexico is two hours to the west. Numerous public and private schools and local universities offer excellent education options. The Orlando International Airport is minutes away from Kissimmee and the smaller Orlando Sanford International Airport sits about an hour to the north. Come see how Orlando can offer you the quality of life that you've always wanted!
- HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed tertiary care hospital, a designated Level II Trauma Center and a teaching hospital in collaboration with UCF College of Medicine. The hospital campus is centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee accessible from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women’s Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We also expand our care in the Orlando community with our freestanding Emergency Departments at Hunter's Creek ER and Millenia ER.