A not-for-profit community health center in Lompoc, California is adding a compassionate BC/BE Pediatrician for a full-time and employed position. You will be joining a network of community health centers that serve the residents of San Luis Obispo and Northern Santa Barbara Counties of California.
- Joining 1 Internal Medicine physician, 1 Family Medicine physician, 2 dentists, and 2 Physician Assistants
- Traditional Setting: outpatient clinic with hospital coverage and shared call (attend deliveries while on-call)
- Monday-Friday schedule with flexible hours (8 am-5 pm, 9 am-6 pm, or 10 am-7 pm)
- State-of-the-art EHR system
- Enjoy seeing an interesting and diverse patient population
- Base salary (depending on experience)with production and quality incentives
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance, 401k Retirement plan, Paid Time Off, Paid CME, Employee Assistance Program, Paid license and DEA, Paid society dues and professional expenses, FTCA Malpractice insurance, and this is a 501c3 non-profit network so it qualifies for PSLF!
- H1B and J1 visa waiver support is available
Lompoc, CA - California?s Central Coast Region : Lompoc is a city of 44,000 in Santa Barbara County, California. It is a coastal community about 55 miles from Santa Barbaraand 149 miles from Los Angeles. Lompoc is often considered a military town because it is near Vandenberg Space Force Base. There is plenty to do in Lompoc including visiting one of their multiple wineries, parks with biking and hiking trails, beautiful beaches, golf courses, wine bars and breweries, museums and galleries, restaurants, and much more.