Lexington Medical Center in beautiful Columbia, South Carolina, is hiring additional general and subspecialized outpatient neurologists to join its growing neurology practice. Subspecialty interest in Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Headache, Sleep, Clinical Neurophysiology and Movement Disorders would be especially welcome, but all sub-specialty interests will have access to a strong referral base and increased patient demand.
Lexington Medical Center is a 607-bed acute care hospital network in West Columbia, South Carolina. In March of 2019, the Medical Center opened the doors to the largest clinical expansion in South Carolina's history. The network includes five community medical centers, an occupational health facility, the largest skilled nursing facility in the Carolinas, an Alzheimer's care center, and 70 physician practices with over 400 employed physicians. Lexington Medical Center is recognized by the American Heart Association as a GOLD PLUS Get With The Guidelines Stroke award recipient, a DNV Certified Primary Plus Stroke Center as well as a Target Stroke Honor Roll ELITE PLUS award recipient for its commitment to ensuring stroke patients receive the most appropriate treatment according to nationally recognized, research-based guidelines. Lexington Medical Center is committed to providing quality health care services to our community, patient satisfaction scores remain in the top 5% nationally.
- Strong and well-established internal referral network
- No inpatient call
- APP Support
- Nerve conduction studies, Botox, EEG, and EMG available
- 30% or more volume available in most outpatient subspecialties
- Very supportive administration to grow subspecialty interest
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits for our employees and their families. Competitive Day ONE Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Savings Plans with No Vesting Period
- 24/7 Live Epic EMR Support from Our On-site Team
- Relocation Assistance and Sign On Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Tail Coverage for Medical Malpractice
- Life, Accidental, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability (after 90 days)
- Healthcare FSA
- Daycare FSA
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- On-site Child Care Center
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
- Health Directions Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts and Services
Additionally, all new physicians in the Lexington Medical Center network receive a state-of-the-art marketing plan designed to introduce them to patients living in our community, and assist the physician with growing a thriving practice.
Columbia is the capital and the largest city in the state of South Carolina; the total market population for Lexington Medical Center is about 1.1 million. With a 2-3-hour drive to the coast, you can easily spend free time on the beautiful beaches of Hilton Head, Charleston, Myrtle Beach or Wrightsville Beach. Columbia is the home to the University of South Carolina and along Columbia's wide avenues are historic sites, museums, galleries, music venues, theaters and shops. Columbia's three rivers, lake, canal, national park and several city parks offer opportunities for recreation and relaxation. Among the kid-pleasing destinations are a zoo and the largest children's museum in the south. There are plenty of urban and rural areas to live with great neighborhoods and great school systems. Lexington County South Carolina is in the top 5% of the state for projected population growth, highest family incomes and highest employment rates.