- OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a board certified/board eligible endocrinologist to join two APPs, one Certified Diabetic Educator, and one Certified Dietitian.
- Well established/high volume practice
- Outpatient practice with no call
- Call coverage provided by primary care after-hours call center
- Clinic hours are Mon-Fri, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Great workspace in newly remodeled building
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- Time for YOU!
- Vacation and holiday time off to get away and recharge
- Well-Being Time for self-care, mission trip, or whatever makes you happy
- Ample Sick Leave for you or to take care of an ill family member
- Paid CME
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice
- Concierge relocation services
- Generous benefits including health, life, and dental insurance, and retirement plan
Experience the best in western Illinois
- With a population of 30,000, Galesburg is big enough to be a regional hub for great shopping, dining and recreation, but small enough to maintain its small-town roots. First settled in 1836, Galesburg has a rich legacy of contributions to the nation’s history. The first anti-slavery society in Illinois was founded here, Knox College was a site for one of the famous Lincoln-Douglas debates, and Galesburg was home to the great author and Abraham Lincoln biographer Carl Sandburg.
- Galesburg is a center of activity for residents of west-central Illinois. It’s also conveniently located on an Amtrak line, with easy access via Interstate 74 to two international airports and more in Peoria and the Quad Cities.
- The west-central Illinois region also offers high quality of life with a lower cost of living, strong community school systems, an array of higher education choices and a host of fine parks, historic sites and big-time small-town festivals.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty(ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal heath programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
OSF HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.