Supervisory Physician - MT, USA
This position serves as the Chief Medical Officer for the Fort Peck Service Unit in Poplar, MT. The incumbent reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Participate in the formulation of policies, programs, and procedures related to clinical and affiliate services.
- Develop and implement plans, programs for the revision of present programs and services to meet the changing needs of the patient population; and for the integration of the health activities.
- Serve as member of the service unit, Billings Area and IHS-wide committee and task forces as approved by the Chief Executive Officer
- Exercise supervisory responsibility for the planning, development, organization, integration and evaluation of clinical outpatient services.
- Supervise and provide administrative, professional and technical guidance to staff in the Medical Staff section.