Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville is a 410-bed acute and skilled care facility with a special emphasis on community outreach and training students to provide medical care in rural areas. For its patients, the hospital has clinics conveniently located in nearby communities to provide care close to home. Overall, Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville offers 37 points of care.
- The Jack L. Hamman Heart & Vascular Center for heart care, including electrophysiology
- A nationally accredited cancer care program in the Merle M. Mahr Cancer Center
- The Sleep Disorders Center, accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Mother and Baby care, including the Centering Pregnancy prenatal program - the only one of its kind in western Kentucky
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Award-winning Womens Services
- Acute rehab unit
- Complete range of diagnostics technology, including 3-D mammography
- Home Care and Hospice, serving patients in 11 counties
Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville has a network of healthcare providers for patients in the area - from Baptist Health Deaconess Medical Group offices, to Baptist Health Deaconess Urgent Care. Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville has more than 300 physicians and other providers on staff, representing a wide variety of specialties.
The hospital has earned Pathway to Excellence designation for excellence in nursing services by the American Nursing Credentialing Center.