ChenMed invites Physician Leaders, BC in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Geriatrics , to become Regional Medical Directors. Regional Medical Directors at ChenMed enjoy the satisfaction of leading physician in 8-10 Medical Centers while maintaining a very small home clinic patient panel!
Regional Medical Directors travel throughout their region leading, educating, mentoring physicians, overseeing clinical operations and P&L, and assisting with recruiting and opening new markets.
ChenMed is growing our services to lead preventative V.I.P. care for seniors in our community. ChenMed is based in the greater Miami Area but leads the Senior Care Revolution in 15 states and 31 Cities through our 100+ clinics and centers. We are a physician-led, rapidly expanding organization that has 1 focus area; rescue any and every senior in need of primary care services through our values: Love, Accountability, and Passion. Our physicians enjoy the following:
- Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-5:00pm. No hospital privileges required.
- RMD Panel size is minimal and varies per market. Patients will be seen at your home clinic.
- Typical schedule allows you to see patients every other week.
- Dedicated in-house staff includes Nursing services, Case Managers, Social Workers, and Consultants at all clinics.
- This role is a segue position for higher Regional Level Leadership opportunities. The RMD learns all sides of ChenMed leadership roles enabling options to determine your future career path.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Market competitive salary & bonus opportunities
- Car Allowance included
- 27 Combined Days Off (PTO, Holidays, and Personal)
- An additional 5 CME days with an allowance of $3500
- Comprehensive benefits offering, to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401k w/match
- Relocations packages are available
Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss further.