Mercy Clinic Infectious Diseaseis seeking BC/BE Infectious Disease physician to join a busy and established practice on campus of Mercy Hospital in Springfield, Missouri. This practice is currently powered by, three physicians, one Nurse Practitioner, and a full support staff.
Mercy ID Opportunity
This Position Offers:
- One practice location - no travel required (clinic on same campus)
- 100% ID - 75% inpatient & 25% outpatient
- Call 1:4 shared equally
- Physicians DO NOT have to go to the hospital on the weekends! Phone call only
- System-wide Epic EMR clinic & hospital
- Opportunity to become an Assistant Professor through University of Missouri affiliation if desired
- $350,000 Guarantee First Year Compensation
- Customizable recruitment incentives and relocation assistance
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Day 1 comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, professional liability coverage
- $5,000 CME annually
- 401(k)/403(b) plans with company match and 457(b) option
- H-1B Visas accepted
- Recently named the #10 city for the cheapest cost of living in the US by Kiplinger
- A sophisticated medical community located three hours south and southwest of Kansas City and St. Louis
- Named one of the 20 "Best Places to Live and Work in the U.S. by Employment Review
- Features a large state university, performing arts center, top quality schools and a low cost of living
- An abundance of outdoor recreational activities: hiking, camping and hunting
- Six area lakes and natural streams provide for water sports and excellent fishing
- Missouri State University and other local universities provide culture, diversity, sports, concerts, and nightlife
- 40 minutes to Branson, Table Rock Lake, and multiple state parks
, physicians are pioneering a new model of care. As part of one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the U.S., this physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group is the foundation of care and well-being of our patients in seven states, delivered cohesively through 43 hospitals, more than 300 provider offices, and virutal care. Working with Mercy provides all of the advantages of a large organization balanced by an uncompromising commitment to engage physicians in leading and designing patient-and consumer-centric care. You'll discover a friendly and collaborative environment rooted in the belief that everyone deserves the most personalized experience we can deliver. What sets us apart is our unique approach, beginning with physician leadership at the senior most roles within our organization and continuing into our care locations, where physicians and co-workers share leadership responsibility and embrace new thinking and most recent clinical and hospital innovations to get health care right for everyone we serve.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
For more information, contact:
Dayna Pangle, FASPR | Senior Physician Recruiter
417-839-8833 | fax: 417-820-7495
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.