Mercy Children's Hospital in St. Louis is seeking a part time , Pediatric Infectious Disease Physician to join the established program. Opportunity to pick up extra shifts in Pediatric Hospitalist; Pediatric Emergency Medicine & PICU Departments!
Mercy Children's Hospital St. Louis:
St. Louis Community Highlights:
- Over 165 beds in our children's tower, including pediatrics, PICU, Level III NICU and behavioral health units.
- 22,000 pediatric emergency visits annually in our modern12-bed unit.
- 24-hour in-house neonatology and pediatric hospitalist coverage.
- 175 pediatric providers on staff with over 80 fellowship trained pediatric specialists.
- Over 1,250 NICU admissions annually in the only Level III NICU in St. Louis County.
- Active child life program in our hospital & pediatric emergency department.
- Member of Children's Hospital Association
- Big City vibes, small town charm
- Diverse economy makes it a very attractive place to work, live, and play
- Distinctive housing market
- Four-season climate change with abundance of outdoor activities
- Two major sport teams, St. Louis Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Winners & St. Louis Cardinals Baseball
Mercy is a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organization in the country.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all. Your life is our life's work.
For more information, please contact: Erica Baker | Associate Physician Recruiter
Office: 314-364-3350 |
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.