Eastern Connecticut Health Network invites Infectious Disease physicians to apply. This outstanding (hospital-employed) Infectious Disease physician opportunity is in the heart of Manchester, Connecticut. You will enjoy working Monday through Friday in both an outpatient and inpatient setting, with rotating shared call coverage, and assisting with the antimicrobial stewardship program. Eastern Connecticut Health Network’s inspiring work environment provides advanced interventions, therapeutic management, and a driving commitment to compassionate-clinical excellence. We welcome you to join a leading medical staff team dedicated to lifelong learning in a stellar community hospital committed to patients, community, providers, and our fellow care team.
Outstanding Eastern Connecticut Health Benefit Features:
- Highly competitive salary and sign on bonus and relocation eligible
- Robust benefits options including 401k, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (CME time and CME professional allowance) reflects institutional commitment to lifelong learning and clinical excellence
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Expert clinical operations in a provider centric and supportive system
- NCQA Recognized Patient Centered Medical Home
- Free easy access on-site parking and on-site Lab and medical imaging services
- Fellowship trained Infectious Disease Physician - ACGME program or soon eligible
- Connecticut's license, Federal DEA, and Controlled Substance Registration or soon eligible
ECHN is an extraordinary community healthcare system comprised of two highly respected acute-care hospitals (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) with approximately five hundred physicians and advanced practitioners. The community hospitals are supported by multi-primary care outpatient internal and family medicine practice sites, expert physician specialists, comprehensive inpatient clinical services, and a state-of-the-art cancer center. Top talent skilled faculty physicians further support ECHNs prominent family medicine residency program. Eastern Connecticut Health Network www.ECHN.org earned the Healthgrades 2023 patient safety excellence award. Manchester Memorial Hospital was awarded a 4-Star CMS hospital rating in July 2022 and the State of Connecticut Health Plan Provider of Distinction 2022 - 2023 . ECHN provides the latest advancements in robotic surgery, including the new MAKO robotic-assisted knee-hip replacement system, and the Xi da Vinci Robot. The Womens Center for Wellness was named one of the best Mammogram Imaging Centers by The Womens Choice Award with a new Canon Vantage Orian Magnetic Resonance Imaging Machine. The expanding partnership with Jefferson Radiology provides new and expanded comprehensive diagnostic radiology services with many other highly regarded programs.
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of scenic New England landscapes, picturesque rivers, peaceful walking, and biking trails with breathtaking views. The area is surrounded by quaint towns with exemplary high-performance schools, some of which are best recognized as National Blue Ribbon Awarded. If you enjoy the city, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music, cultural arts, and fine dining. Moreover, the regions ideal location is within driving distance of Boston, New York City, Rhode Island, and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The enchanting mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and watching the vibrant foliage in the fall.
Please feel free to email your CV to
or phone Michelina Rinaldi at 860 647-6430 for added job details.