Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Mon-Fri weekdays, no call
ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER –Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Hartford HealthCare is seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner (APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA) for a multi-provider, primary care practice in Windsor, Connecticut seeing patients of all ages, form birth and up.
- Primary Care Medicine, birth and up
- 100% Outpatient
- Full-time, weekdays only, no evenings
- No weekends
- No Call
Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants Enjoy:
- Market-leading compensation and benefits
- Generous Paid-Time Off
- Paid CME time off and CME reimbursement budget
- Professional society membership and licensure
Hartford HealthCare supports Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants:
- Whether a new graduate or an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, you will be provided with the support and mentorship you need to succeed through on the job, classroom, and procedural training and mentorship
- With tolls like EPIC , Hartford HealthCare’s state of the art clinical and informatics technology promotes improved patient outcomes, streamlined continuity of care and superior provider satisfaction
- Hartford HealthCare’s Provider Leadership Development Institute offers advanced training for those interested in leadership opportunities
- Our LEAN process improvement programs drive quality outcomes and positively enhance both the patient and the provider experience
Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants Role Scope:
Under established guidelines and in collaboration and/or supervision with the practice physician(s), Nurse Practitioners (APRN) and Physician Assistants (PA) perform routine physical examinations, and formulate medical, educational, and psychosocial plans to treat patients.
In consultation with the physician(s), Nurse Practitioners (APRN) and Physician Assistants (PA) develop plans for further evaluation of health needs, e.g., referral to other health team members or specialists.
Nurse Practitioners (APRN) or Physician Assistants (PA) provide appropriate treatment for problems within the scope of the provider’s practice as designated by protocols and identifies problems outside of their scope of practice and refers appropriately to physician.
- Unrestricted State of Connecticut Medical License (or eligible)