Outpatient Neurology in Western Massachusetts - 45 Miles to Hartford, CT - Northampton, MA, USA
A community hospital with a strong affiliation with a major academic teaching facility is seeking a highly-skilled Neurologist to support their outpatient clinic.
About the position
- 140-bed non-profit hospital
- Affiliations with Massachusetts General Brigham
- EPIC EMR
- Very busy ambulatory practice
- Outpatient based practice providing general neurological care including EEG and EMG
- Opportunity to incorporate a subspecialty area of interest
- Inpatient coverage provided by teleservices
- 2-year income guarantee plus incentives
- Base Salary depends on experience
- MGMA standard in New England Region
- Generous benefits package
- Located in a vibrant arts and five college community in western Massachusetts. Named one of the best U.S. destinations for restaurants, theater, galleries, and overall quality of life.
- 2 hours to Boston and 45 miles from Hartford. 3 hours to New York City