Pediatric Neurology Opportunity
Children's Hospital of Colorado - Colorado Springs, CO
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the nation's top ranked hospital systems and nationally recognized Department of Pediatrics at the University of Colorado in Colorado Springs, CO! The Pediatric Neurology Program is a nationally recognized leader in the diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy and seizure disorders, headaches, neuromuscular diseases, movement disorders, pediatric strokes, genetic disorders affecting the nervous system, developmental delays, disorders of muscle tone and other neuromuscular diseases. This is a very busy practice with a lot of growth potential. They are looking for a BE/BC Pediatric General Neurologist with preference for epilepsy experience to join their busy practice at the Children's Hospital of Colorado in Colorado Springs, CO. This position can offer leadership responsibilities as well.
?You can look forward to:
- Joining a department with a culture of collegiality and comradery
- Competitive compensation with a comprehensive academic benefit package
- Sign on and Relocation packages available
- Ability to design your schedule to align with professional interests.
- Extensive opportunities for academia, teaching, research, and clinical preference.
- CHCO in Colorado Springs is a Level 2 Trauma Center
Colorado Springs, CO was ranked #2 Best Places to Live in the U.S. in 2022-2023 by U.S. News and World Report!
- Only 70 miles south of Denver!
- Cost of living in Colorado Springs, CO is 6% lower than the national average and 16% lower than Denver !
- Colorado Springs has several great school options, both private and public, that are ranked within the Top 5 Best Schools in the state of Colorado!
Reference: CHN 21939