Movement Disorder Neurology Opportunity in Arlington, TX - Arlington, TX, USA
Neurology Movement Disorder
Job Summary: Medical City Arlington is partnering with a renowned private practice group to recruit a Movement Disorder specialist in 2023. Qualified Candidates:
- BC/BE neurologist
- Movement disorder fellowship training
- Able to obtain Texas license
- Open to new grads who can start in 2023
About Medical City Arlington:
- Join a large, well established group in desirable market
- Financial support from the hospital system
- Benefits & competitive salary
- Tort reform state with no income tax
Arlington is centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth, just 10 minutes from DFW International Airport, and boasts year-round events, activities and destinations, such as Six Flags over Texas, a large amusement park, and the city is home to the Texas Ranger of Major League Baseball and the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League. Arlington, a mid-sized city has a population of 388,225, is in Tarrant County and is one of the best places to live in Texas, attracting both families and young professionals.
- 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area
- More than 1,400 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel that make up our team.
- Leader in Dallas/Fort Worth healthcare with more than 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties.