Jefferson Health New Jersey is currently seeking applications for a full-time, employed general Neurologist to join our growing physician group, Jefferson Medical Group. This is an opportunity to become part of a rapidly expanding Neurology practice, currently based in Southern New Jersey.
The Neurologist will provide the delivery of high-quality patient care and evidenced-based standards of practice in the subspecialty of Neurology. This position is primarily based in the outpatient care setting with practice location options at the Jefferson Health Neuroscience and Neurology Center Washington Township (located in Sewell, NJ), as well as multi-specialty locations in Marlton, Voorhees, and West Berlin.
- Daily patient average 12-16 patients
- Office Hours: Patients are seen Monday-Friday, 9 am - 4:30 pm
- Call schedule (evenings and weekends) as needed. No more than one weekend every 5 weeks.
Future/growth opportunity to develop a niche practice depending on interests.
The candidate will join a growing multidisciplinary community medical group of over 325 physicians and advanced practice providers across the southern New Jersey region.
Qualifications: Applicants must have an MD/DO degree, as well as be board-certified or board-eligible in Neurology. The successful candidate must possess a license or be eligible to practice medicine in New Jersey by the time the appointment starts.
Jefferson Health offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including generous time off, CME resources, retirement, and medical/dental/vision. Relocation and sign-on bonus offered, in addition to quality and production incentives.
Those interested in learning more about the opportunity may contact Jennifer Rumain, Jefferson Health NJs Physician Recruiter, Show Email
What makes Jefferson Medical Group different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide high quality care and do it well, you cant do it alone - this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
As an employer, Jefferson maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.