Dementia Specialist Nationally Recognized Program
Banner Alzheimers Institute is seeking a dynamic BC/BE Neurologist, Geriatrician and/or Geriatric Psychiatrist with experience in Dementia to join us at Banner Alzheimer's Institute in Tucson, AZ. This is an exceptional opportunity for an innovative physician to join a nationally renowned leader in Alzheimers and dementia care and research.
- BC/BE in Neurology, Geriatrician, Geriatric Psychiatry
- Industry sponsored clinical trial experience
- Experience with Dementia/Alzheimer's Disease
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Banner Alzheimer's Institute: A New Standard of Care. Having established a new standard of care for patients and caregivers dealing with Alzheimers disease and related dementias, Banner Alzheimers Institute and the University of Arizona are now combining their expertise in dementia care for the benefit of Tucson and Southern Arizona residents.
Established 12 years ago in Phoenix, Banner Alzheimer's Institute is the worldwide leader working to prevent Alzheimers and provide comprehensive care for those facing the disease. The Banner Alzheimers Institute - Tucson will offer the only comprehensive care model for memory disorders in Southern Arizona.
We are a destination center for patients and families in Arizona and the nation by providing the following:
- Unrivaled support services for patients and families to help identify, anticipate and address both their medical and non-medical needs as fully as possible
- Access to comprehensive information and resources
- Medication and non-medication treatments for patients' cognitive and non-cognitive behavioral problems
- One of the world's largest clinical trials programs, giving patients access to the most promising investigational treatments in research studies
- Access to one of the world's leading brain imaging programs for the study of Alzheimer's
- Specialized outreach programs for underserved and understudied minority communities
Banner Health's Compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Paid malpractice
- 401(k) or 457(b) retirement plans
- Paid CME
- Sign-on and relocation assistance
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.