The Ophthalmology Group has a unique opportunity for a BC/BE, fellowship trained Vitreoretinal Surgeon to step into a well established group of six board certified & fellowship trained ophthalmologists. The current physician is retiring so this is a unique opportunity to take over a busy practice and immediately assume a significant volume!
For more information , contact Jessica McCabe, Lead Physician Recruiter at
or text/cell: 513-324-0082.
About the Practice:
For more than half a century, a group of dedicated ophthalmologists has carried forward the vision of one early leader in Paducah eye care and treatment. We have now grown to six ophthalmologists, one optometrist, and more than 40 employees, many of whom have been with the practice for more than 25 years.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation up to $500,000.00 with generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, short term/long term leave, and vacation.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements.
- State license and DEA reimbursements.
- Medical Malpractice insurance.
- Relocation and sign on bonus available.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Strong internal support structure.
About the Area:
Known as the City of Craft and Folk Art, Paducah is a river city, located right where the Tennessee and Ohio rivers merge. It is also equidistant to St Louis, Missouri to the northwest and Nashville, Tennessee to the southeast. With a charming historic district, excellent restaurants and a vibrant music & arts scene, Paducah is a true southern gem.
- Positive work-life balance
- Continuing education and licensure allowance
- Company-matched 401K
- Professional liability insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
With 350+ ophthalmologists and 700+ optometrists, our national and local networks can help support your professional growth.
At EyeCare Partners, we’re a medically-focused and clinically integrated eye care network that enhances vision, advances eye care, and improves lives by supporting our partners to achieve more together.
Our business operations are managed centrally in order to reduce time, cost, and inefficiencies so you can focus on what matters most — patient care. With clinical autonomy and access to new technologies, you can help shape the future of eye care.
We are where you want to be — with opportunities to live and work in 18 states (and growing) throughout the U.S.
Ownership options allow our network of doctors to have an even stronger alignment of interests within our organization and participate in our success.
Our medical directors guide our leadership and support teams, keeping the focus on clinical excellence.