Physician-Led Medicine in the Rocky Mountains
Generous loan repayment
Seeking a BE/BC Ophthalmologist to join our busy practice of five ophthalmologists with superb sub-specialty support and optometry.
- Comprehensive practice with cataract surgery
- Subspecialty training/glaucoma expertise welcome but not required
- High-volume surgical practice immediately available
- New state-of-the-art equipment: Zeiss OCT6000 with Forum, HFA3 visual field and OPTOS
- Region’s tertiary referral center
- Magnet® designated for Nursing Excellence since 2006
- Mayo Clinic Care Network provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
- One of the Top 100 Best Places to Live – Livability.com
You can make a difference here. Billings, the largest city in Montana, offers 50+ miles of trails and extraordinary outdoor recreation just minutes from home. This friendly college community has great schools, diverse dining, and abundant activities for all ages. Four seasons of sunshine!
Contact Billings Clinic Recruitment:
Watch our physician video and learn more: www.billingsclinicphysicians.com
Billings Clinic is a physician-led, Montana-based, not-for-profit organization and the region's largest independent health system serving Montana, Wyoming and the western Dakotas. The integrated multi-specialty group practice includes a 336-bed hospital and Level I trauma center in Billings, as well as multiple primary and specialty care clinics in Montana and Wyoming. Billings Clinic has 4,500 employees, including 600 physicians and advanced practitioners offering more than 80 specialties. Nationally recognized for clinical quality, Billings Clinic is Magnet® designated for nursing excellence, and is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and the Children's Hospital of Colorado Care Alliance.
Every location offers adventures from sparkling rivers to majestic mountains, so amazing outdoor recreation is only minutes from home. Friendly communities have great schools and abundant family activities. Four seasons of sunshine!