The Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences at UMass Memorial Health, the clinical partner of UMass Chan Medical School, seeks a board certified or board eligible Ophthalmologist with expertise in Oculoplastics to join our expanding award-winning department.
The successful fellowship-trained candidate will:
- Possess a strong commitment to excellence in patient care and to teach ophthalmology residents
- Enjoy a high-volume clinical practice in a state-of the art clinical facilities
- Receive an academic appointment commensurate with experience and training
- Benefit from extensive clinical, basic, translational research opportunities
- Have the benefit of a highly competitive and transparent compensation plan
- We offer an exceptional opportunity in a stimulating and supportive academic environment. In our empowered, motivated group, rapid advancement toward your career goals is realistic.
Centrally located, Worcester is just miles from Boston, Providence, and the beaches on Cape Cod and Rhode Island, with a short ride to the scenic Berkshire and Wachusett mountains. The city of Worcester is enriched by:
- Beautiful panoramic views of Lake Quinsigamond
- Nine colleges and universities, including the premier UMass Chan Medical School
- Booming technology, research, manufacturing and health care industries
- Great public schools, affordable housing and plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities
- A thriving restaurant scene
- A broad array of sports and visual and performing arts venues
As the leading employer in the Worcester area, we seek talent and ideas from individuals of varied backgrounds and viewpoints.
Contact Jennifer Baumstark
314-236-4563 (text capabilities)
Please reference ID 167023 when inquiring.