Medical Center in Roswell, NM is seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist.
- Employed position
- Anticipated call 1:2
- 25 bed inpatient Behavioral Health unit
- Unit has available office space for individual or group patient counseling
- Experienced Behavioral nursing staff and social workers
- No competing inpatient Behavioral Health unit within 100 miles
- New graduates are welcome to apply!
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Visa Assistance is Available
Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 160+bed Level III Trauma facility with inpatient and outpatient care.
Roswell is right in the center of Southeast New Mexico with a diverse local economy ranging from Agriculture to Healthcare and Education. Our regional population is 60,000, growing and known for hospitality, aliens and over 280 days of sunshine. Terrific weather lends itself to an abundance of outdoor activities and adventures including hiking, biking, golf and snow-skiing. With a city scape accented by tree-lined streets and mountain views, the low cost of living and quality of life assets make Roswell a great place to call home.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215760 and email address to 636-628-2412.