Pediatric Ophthalmology Position
Affiliated with large academic center and growing healthcare network
- Opportunity to practice 100% Pediatric Ophthalmology including a robust clinical practice with academic responsibilities
- Clinical research supported by an institutional trials team
- Position includes clinical and surgical activities at on site dedicated children´s hospital
- Pediatric Department of 35 Full Time Physicians with Full Complement of Pediatric Sub-Specialists
- $30 Million Pediatric Hospital with Level III NICU
- Medical School offers training in 10 residency and 14 fellowship programs with over 250 residents / fellows on campus working alongside 400 providers in 75 areas of primary and specialty care
- Residency programs in both Pediatrics and Internal Medicine/ Pediatrics and fellowship programs in Pediatric Hospital Medicine and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- 750 plus bed healthcare network includes two teaching hospitals and a Pediatric hospital committed to improving the health of over 1 million children and adults
- Academic appointment commensurate with experience and training
- Competitive compensation with generous benefits package and retirement plan
- Employer paid occurrence malpractice insurance
- H1b candidates and 2023 J1 candidates accepted
- Educational stipend available
An outdoor enthusiast´s haven
- Enjoy the scenic shores of a historic river
- Take in the four season views while mountain hiking
- The region´s best skiing at your doorstep
- Year-round family fun
- A down-to-earth place to live combined with amazing cultural sensations
- NCAA Division One Intercollegiate Sports Teams
- Excellent Public and Private Schools
- Short Distance to 4 Major Metro Areas
- Grand prize winner America´s Best Communities Competition!
For details, please reply in strictest confidence to:
Direct / Fax: 404-591-4218
Mention Code 220512 - PO
Do you know someone that might be a perfect fit for this opportunity or is looking to make a change?
Click here to refer friend or colleague
As one of the nation´s leading physician recruitment firms, Pinnacle Health Group is dedicated to fulfilling the professional needs of physicians. Our team also offers in-house licensure and credentialing assistance to save you both time and money. To learn more about our services and why hundreds of hospitals and practices continue to trust Pinnacle Health Group with their recruitment needs, we invite you to visit our website or give us a call to schedule a personalized consultation.
Pinnacle Health Group is a leading physician search firm dedicated to fulfilling the professional, personal and financial needs of the physician. Our unique, consultative approach to physician recruitment has positioned hundreds of clients for success nationwide. Our opportunities are some of the best in the industry with thousands of physicians placed over our 25+ year history. Whether you are a physician looking for the right opportunity or a client searching for the best available physician to fill a need, Pinnacle Health Group has the expertise, capabilities and knowledge to help you succeed. We invite you to visit our website for more information about us.
Browse listings of ALL of our opportunities here .
PINNACLE FIGHTS PANCREATIC CANCER
In memory of founding partner, John Couvillon, Pinnacle continues his fight against pancreatic cancer. Please join us!
Click the logo for details of our corporate charity
Pinnacle Health Group
4870 Ashford Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30338