Leading the future of health care.
Full Time Medical Retina Position
Sacramento / Roseville, California
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
We are currently seeking a Surgical Retina Trained Physician to join our Ophthalmology Department and team of 7 total retina specialists.
- Collegial and supportive work environment
- Offers the opportunity to practice to your full scope
- Very competitive benefits and compensation model.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
Practice and Location Highlights:
Here at KP, we believe the patient-physician relationship is critical to helping our members live long, healthy lives. And our locations are equally inspiring: whether you're drawn to breathtaking natural surroundings, year-round recreational amenities, a great climate, colorful changes of season, big city attractions or small-town charm, Kaiser Permanente has a location youd love to call home.
In the KP Sacramento/Roseville service area you will be joining very collegial practice environment. The group has 17 general ophthalmologists, 7 retina specialists, 2 Cornea/Glaucoma/Plastics, 1 OPH Pediatric specialist, 1 Uveitis specialist and Neuro-Ophthalmologist.
Sacramento/Roseville is an amazing locality to enjoy all the benefits of living in Northern California. The areas offers affordable housing. A fully developed urban (Sacramento Downtown) or suburban (Roseville + Surroundings area) living experience to match your life style. Excellent Public schools and restaurant scene . You will be 90 minutes driving distance from Lake Tahoe, San Francisco and Napa Valley.
- Physician-led organization
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Mission driven, patient-centered care with one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
For more information, please contact: Victor Ramirez at 510-625-6281 or Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org . You may also apply online at: http:// northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.