We are currently seeking a Comprehensive Ophthalmologist to join our Ophthalmology Department in Sacramento Downtown Medical Office Building
- Collegial and supportive work environment
- Offers the opportunity to practice to your full scope
- Very competitive benefits and compensation model.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
Practice and Location Highlights:
Here, we believe the patient-physician relationship is critical to helping our members live long, healthy lives. And our locations are equally inspiring: whether you're drawn to breathtaking natural surroundings, year-round recreational amenities, a great climate, colorful changes of season, big city attractions or small-town charm, Kaiser Permanente has a location you’d love to call home.
Sacramento/Roseville is an amazing locality to enjoy all the benefits of living in Northern California. The areas offers affordable housing. A fully developed urban (Sacramento Downtown) or suburban (Roseville + Surroundings area) living experience to match your life style. Excellent Public schools and restaurant scene . You will be 90 minutes driving distance from Lake Tahoe, San Francisco and Napa Valley.
- Physician-led organization
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Mission driven, patient-centered care with one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
For more information, please contact: Victor Ramirez at 510-625-6281 or Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org . You may also apply online at: https://tpmg.permanente.org/careers/
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Connect With Us: