Board Certified/Board Eligible General Ophthalmology opportunity to join an established group at Baylor University Medical Center located downtown Dallas, Texas. This consist of a single Ophthalmologist group that is seeking an Associate Doctor to practice with.
- Seeking a General Ophthalmologist
- Knowledge in all aspects of general ophthalmology with the ability to do any areas of expertise, i.e., cataracts, glaucoma, medical retina, some oculoplastic if desired.
- Outpatient clinical practice. Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5pm daily, and Friday 8:30am-Noon
- Call schedule rotation: Every 20 weeks for weekend Ophthalmology group call and approximately every 2 months weekly call for ER
- Average of 35-40 patients seen per day/per physician
- Candidates in training are welcome to apply
Baylor University Medical Center is a nationally recognized, faith-based, not-for-profit hospital that is consistently ranked one of the best hospitals in the US by US News and World Reports. BUMC is a 1,025 bed Level 1 trauma facility with cutting edge cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, transplant surgery (including bone marrow, kidney, liver, heart, lung, and more), and excellent medical subspecialty support. BUMC also is affiliated with Texas A&M's Medical School and as such teaching opportunities are readily available. BUMC is home to the T. Boone Pickens Cancer Center, the #1 inpatient cancer center in North Texas.
Founded in 1903, Baylor University Medical Center was the first hospital of Baylor Scott & White Health - North Texas. As a not-for-profit hospital, we are devoted to serving everyone through exemplary health care, education, research, and community service. Our legacy of caring for the North Texas community is reflected in our accomplishments in both healthcare and community service.
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White Health was born from the 2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare. Today, Baylor Scott & White includes 52 hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites, more than 7,300 active physicians, over 49,000 employees and the Scott & White Health Plan.