Midwest Vision Partners is currently seeking a Medical Retina Ophthalmologist to join our team at Cleveland Eye Clinic. This position is available to start immediately. A successful applicant should be motivated to embrace the unique opportunity to be busy immediately. This is a high-volume practice with access to a nearby state-of-the-art ASC, as well as opportunities to rotate through nearby practices.
You will join a well-established practice with more than 30 doctors across 12 locations representing multi-specialty Ophthalmologists and Optometrists. Given you will have the ability to immediately build a busy schedule, this is fantastic opportunity for new graduates or experienced Ophthalmologists. If you are searching for a practice where you can grow, set roots, and work with an experienced and collaborative group of providers, you have found the right place.
A fantastic opportunity with a practice that has a proven record in the innovation of eye health!
- Robust benefit package
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity partnership on day one
- Generous paid time off (PTO) creating great work/life balance
- Shared call schedule
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Moving allowance
- An organization focused on People, Passion, Purpose and Progress
- Physician-led, autonomous business model
- Professional freedom
- Technology-driven innovation
- High volume ophthalmology practice
- Excellent, expansive referral base in the medical community
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Ability to focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing
- Mission-driven, patient-centered care
- Supportive and experienced staff
- Group-owned ASC
- Career growth and leadership opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in teaching, research and optimizing access for patients
Cleveland Eye Clinic first opened its doors in 1943 and is home to some of the world's most renowned eye surgeons. With over 12 locations, 30 doctors, and an extensive referral network, Cleveland Eye Clinic helps patients reach their full visual potential through experience-focused, leading-edge eye care excellence. Cleveland Eye Clinic doctors actively participate in a number of clinical trials, providing patients with access to cutting-edge treatments not yet available to the public.
Cleveland Eye Clinic is located in and around Cleveland and fosters an atmosphere of clinical excellence. Whether you are looking to live in the hustle and bustle of the big city or in rural communities with endless opportunities to be outdoors we have what you are looking for. The cost of living, stable real estate market, and excellent schools and neighborhoods makes the Cleveland Area an ideal place to call home. The surrounding natural beauty provides opportunities for golfing, fishing, skiing, canoeing and hiking. Come see why Cleveland is a place that will impact you and that you can immediately impact in return!