Looking for BOARD-CERTIFIED NY PM&R Physicians (both general as well as subspecialty )
- New York City
- TX licensed - BOARD CERTIFIED PM&R Physician
- Perform expert witness exams (no -treatment / no continuity of care / low liability)
- No treatment, no patient-provider relationship - little to no liability
- In addition to Exams, we offer remote online record reviews as well for additional compensation
- Flexible schedules in various locations around Texas
- Flexible location
- Per diem option / part-time option / or full-time option available
- We cover malpractice for these exams
- Competitive reimbursements - our doctors are very happy with their compensations
Perfect for PM&R Physician in all stages of their career looking for supplemental income (only requirement is board certification). This would also be good for a semi-retired PM&R Physician looking to make some supplemental income on the side by providing expert medical opinions reports.
PKPR Group specializes in Independent Medical Examination (IME) and Peer Review services. Our aim is to provide the highest level of customer service while delivering the highest quality IME. We maintain a network of providers from over 15 different specialties that have been selected for their ability to provide impartial, timely assessments and comprehensive, evidence-based reports. In addition, our providers have a depth of experience in exam and review services across all lines of insurance and in many states including NJ, NY, CT, FL, MD, TX, and TN.