Advocate Aurora Health has an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic interventional pain physician to join our comprehensive program in Kenosha, Wisconsin!
Education, training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited residency program
- Fellowship training in interventional pain medicine
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- You will enjoy doing the full breadth of interventional pain procedures
- Non-interventional pain management physician on-site so no chronic med management
- Physician dedicated to medical management also available to support your patients
- Growth in the area includes an integrated spine program and a neuro-spine surgeon who recently started
- You will partner with a multi-disciplinary team including other specialists, outstanding therapists and behavioral health professionals
- Excellent volumes, solid referral base
- Tenured physicians in the program, good consulting support
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- An integrated, not-for-profit supportive organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care to all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3600+ physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether youre looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique - from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions - for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, its important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.