Cheyenne Regional Medical Center (CRMC), an independent, county-owned community hospital, is seeking a Fellowship trained Pain Management Physician for an employed position in Cheyenne, Wyoming, located in the southeast corner of the state.
Attributes of the position:
Why work at Cheyenne Regional?
- 403(b) with 4% employer match
- ANCC Magnet Hospital
- 27 PTO days per year
- $90,000 in student loan payment
- $20,000 commencement bonus
- $10,000 relocation bonus
- $3500 in CMEs plus 5 additional PTO days
- Robust Benefits Package
- Immigration Assistance (if needed)