Associate Pathologist Opportunity in Ft. Worth, TX - Ft. Worth, TX, USA
Pathology Anatomic and Clinical
Job Summary: Medical City Healthcare is seeking an Associate Pathologist for Forward Pathology Solutions, providing professional pathology services to HCA Ft. Worth, TX. • AP/CP board certification is required
• Sub-specialty preferred
• 3-5 years post fellowship experience preferred
• Proficiency in general surgical pathology, clinical interpretations and must have recent experience performing frozen sections
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Texas medical license in good standing Incentive/Benefits Package:
• Guaranteed Base Salary plus Bonuses
• Employed position
• Comprehensive benefits package includes health/vision/dental insurance, profit sharing and more!
• Paid Malpractice
• CME days/allowance and Vacation
• Relocation Allowance
• Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!!
About Medical City Ft. Worth/Forward Pathology Solutions:
• Forward Pathology Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA which employs pathologists in over 105 HCA facilities across the country
• Medical City Fort Worth is a 350+ bed full-service Magnet Designated hospital.
- It is located in the heart of the medical district.
- Medical City Fort Worth serves as a tertiary referral center for Tarrant County and many counties within a 90 mile radius.
- We offer comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services.
- We are a part of the Medical City network of hospitals.
- Patients are ensured access to medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
||HCA - Central & West Texas
Ft. Worth, TX, USA
||Physician (MD, DO, Resident)