Pathology Anatomic and Clinical
HCA's Forward Pathology Solutions is seeking an immediate full time physician that is Board Certified in Anatomical and Clinical Pathology with Hematopathology fellowship/subspecialty , to join their team. The physician will rotate between HCA Florida Brandon Hospital and HCA Florida South Shore Hospital. Qualified Candidates:
About Forward Pathology Solutions (FPS):
- AP/CP certification or board eligibility
- Hematopathology fellowship/subspecialty required
- Sign out hematopatholgy cases for multiple hospitals in HCA West Florida division
- Sign out flow cytometry cases
- At least three years of hospital-based experience
- Active Florida Medical License or eligible to obtain
- Comfortable with the full scope of AP and CP for community hospital practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience building collaborative relationships with hospital staff and referring physicians.
- Willing to teach Pathology Residents while working at Brandon Hospital
- 1-2 weeks per month at South Shore and 1-2 weeks per month at Brandon
About HCA Florida Brandon Hospital:
- Employs over 170 board certified multispecialty pathologists
- Provides professional services to over 70 HCA Healthcare hospitals and Integrated Regional Laboratories
- Our physician partners are a key component to our success and we work closely with them to achieve the most favorable patient outcomes
About HCA Florida South Shore Hospital:
- 422-bed acute care facility
- Offering a number of specialty services including the Heart and Vascular Center, Pediatric Center, Advanced Wound & Plastic Surgery Center, Comprehensive Metabolic and Bariatric Center of Excellence, and The Women’s Center, which includes the Baby Suites and Level III neonatal intensive care unit
- The hospital’s ER is one of the busiest in the state, with adult and pediatric centers on its main campus and five additional ER 24/7® locations throughout the community.
About Brandon and Sun City Center, Florida:
- HCA Florida South Shore Hospital is a 138-bed community hospital delivering high-quality healthcare to Florida’s Hillsborough and Manatee counties since 1982.
- South Shore provide wide range of medical specialties, including ER 24/7, Cardiology, General Surgery, Orthopedics and Bariatric Surgery.
- Brandon, FL and Sun City Center, FL are part of the greater Tampa Bay area.
- Residents enjoy the restaurants, shops and experiences available in this diverse metropolitan area.
- Just a short drive from Florida’s beautiful beaches, Brandon and Sun City are an ideal place to live, work and play.
- Bradenton, Florida is on the southern tip of Tampa Bay and adjacent to some of Florida’s most popular beaches including Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island.
- Enjoy great fishing, dining, golfing and beautiful sunsets.