A medical center in Lawton, OK, is hiring a full-time BC/BE Pediatrician to join their team in southwest Oklahoma!
- Joining two (2) other providersin an existing hospital-employed practice
- General peds practice with an outpatient clinic and level 2 nursery (no delivery attendance)
- Only 10 days of call per month
- Hospital assists with marketing and practice growth
Robust Recruitment Package
- MGMA-median-based salary with wRVU bonus opportunities
- $30K sign-on bonus and $10K relocation allowance
- Optional: earn additional income from call pay for extra days of call (over 10 days)
- Benefits include health insurance, a retirement plan, CME allowance and days, student loan assistance, and more.
Enjoy Life in Lawton, OK - Southwest Oklahoma
Lawton boasts a population of 100K, enabling its residents to enjoy a low cost of living and very little traffic. Located just 81 miles southwest of Oklahoma City and 2.5 hours from the Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex, Lawton offers small-town charm in proximity to larger cities. It is in an area well known for its abundant lakes, world-class fishing, and hunting.Northwest of the city, the Lake Lawtonka area is famous for its water sports, hiking, and camping grounds. Nearby, Mount Scott provides some of the most breathtaking scenery in the state.There is plenty to do in Lawton, OK!