Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a nonprofit 501c3 corporation with the recruitment of a full-time BC/BE Pediatrician for a brand-new facility in Northeast Georgia . This FQHC is adding a compassionate pediatrician to their team of providers who care for the underserved patients in their community.
- Outpatient-only practice with telephone call (triage service utilized)
- Monday-Fridayschedule and a 40-hour workweek
- Join several established Family Medicine physicians
- The new building will open Summer of 2023 and offer an imaging center, behavioral health services, an in-house pharmacy, diabetes education, and nutrition counseling, as well as a community training room for educational healthcare classes
Compensation and Benefits
- Regionally fair salary with bonus potential
- Employer qualifies for both NHSC (PCP score 21) loan repayment and PSLF
- Comprehensivebenefits include health insurance, 403b retirement plan with match, CME time and allowance, PTO, malpractice insurance, and much more
Living in Northeast Georgia
The Northeast Georgia region is a part of the Blue Ridge Mountains and includes expansive areas of national forest land, which only adds to the extraordinary natural beauty of the area which is evident throughout each of the four seasons. With access to the Appalachian Trail and the Toccoa and Ocoee Rivers, the area is perfect for nature lovers who want to spend their free time camping, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, or doing many other outdoor activities. Enjoy life in a small community that boasts southern charm and tight-nit neighborhoods. This community is easily commutable from Gainesville, Jefferson, and Commerce- all communities with highly rated public schools . You are only 30 miles from Athens and 75 miles from downtown Atlanta.