An FQHC in Rabun County, GA is hiring a compassionate BC/BE Pediatrician for their underserved community. You can finish out your career and retire in the beautiful mountains of Northeast Georgia!
- Outpatient-only practice with telephone call (triage service utilized)
- Join several established primary care physicians
- Moving 3 existing practices and this new pediatrics practice into 1 newly renovated building
Compensation and Benefits
- Regionally fair salary with bonus potential
- The employer is an NHSC Approved Site with a PCP score of 21 and qualifies for PSLF
- Comprehensivebenefits include health insurance, 403b retirement plan with match, CME time and allowance, PTO, malpractice insurance, and much more
Living in Northeast Georgia
Enjoy life in a small community that boasts southern charm, excellent public schools, and a low cost of living. This community was ranked as one of the Best Places to Retire in Georgia by niche.com. The Northeast Georgia region is a part of the Blue Ridge Mountains and includes expansive areas of national forest land, which only adds to the extraordinary natural beauty of the area which is evident throughout each of the four seasons. With access to the Appalachian Trail and the Toccoa and Ocoee Rivers, the area is perfect for nature lovers who want to spend their free time camping, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, or doing many other outdoor activities. You are 75 miles from Athens, 80 miles from Greenville, 90 miles from Ashville, 100 miles from downtown Atlanta, and 170 miles from Chattanooga.