The hospital?s Division of Pediatric Hospitalist Medicine is seeking a BC/BE physician to join a well-established Pediatric Hospitalist program located in beautiful Beaufort/Hilton Head, SC. The chosen candidate will work with a dedicated team that includes two board-certified Pediatric Hospitalists managing the care of inpatient newborns and pediatric patients. Join a busy, physician-led community hospital that?s making a difference in the surrounding communities.
About this position:
- $240,000 for 120 shifts a year
- Seeking candidates who are BC/BE in Pediatrics
- Inpatient Coverage - Level 2 Nursery (ADC 7-8), Peds Unit (ADC 1-2)
- Work/Life Balance with Flexible Scheduling for 24-hour shifts including call from home
- Peds Consults to ER as requested
- Highly collegial team
- Respiratory Therapy Support
- 197-bed, not-for-profit acute care hospital and regional referral center
- Generous sign-on bonus and commencement bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent retirement options and PTO
- Student loan repayment program
- Continuing education, licensure, and dues allowance
Beaufort, South Carolina is frequently recognized as one of the best small towns in America, and it?s easy to see why. This charming town, located between Charleston, SC, and Savannah, GA on the sea island of Port Royal, has the distinction of being the second oldest city in South Carolina. In Beaufort, you?ll encounter stunning historic architecture, beautiful parks with unmatched water views, and weather that makes outdoor activities a year-round possibility . Beaufort is a place where you can live your life to its fullest.