A health system in Harrisburg, PA is expanding its clinical services and hiring another full-time BC/BE Pediatric Endocrinologist.
- Joining two FT Pediatric Endocrinologists in a hospital-employed practice
- 8 outpatient clinical sessions per week
- Office-based position with hospital consults that are usually by phone
- Practice is only 5 minutes from the hospital
- Offering a region leading salary with a full benefits package
Harrisburg, PA - South Central Pennsylvania
Harrisburg features both rural and suburban living while also offering an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. You will love being near historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey?s Chocolate World. Harrisburg has top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania?s top colleges and universities. The area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. Affordable homes, it is a great place to grow a career and raise a family. Harrisburg has been listed in Forbes's ?America?s Most Livable Cities? as well as in U.S. News & World Report?s ?Best Cities to Live?. It is a convenient 1.5-hour drive from Baltimore, a 2-hour drive from Philadelphia, a 2.5-hour drive from Washington, D.C., and a little over 3 hours from both New York City and Pittsburgh.