A private pediatric practice in the Southern Tier of Upstate New York is adding BC/BE Pediatrician. This is the perfect setup for an entrepreneurial-minded physician who wants to grow an existing practice!
- Join one Pediatrician, one full-time & three part-time Nurse Practitioners, an LPN, and 2 RNs
- Work in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere in a single location
- Outpatient clinic with a shared call, limited well-baby rounding, and some inpatient peds (no delivery attendance)
- Monday-Friday schedule with rotating half-day Saturday coverage (once every five weekends)
- Base salary plus aggressive profit center bonuses
- Benefits include health insurance, paid malpractice insurance, PTO, excellent retirement, including a unique defined benefit plan.
- Possible visa support
Southern Tier of New York State
For those hesitant about leaving bigger cities due to the possible lack of culture elsewhere, the Southern Tier has much to offer. The city has many event centers, art museums, wine touring, and a beautiful landscape. The Southern Tier gives a variety of local culture that provides a beautiful pace of lively entertainment and growth. There is always something new to discover between the festivals and community events! You are 45 miles from Ithaca, 60 miles from Scranton, 75 miles from Syracuse, and only 180 miles from New York City.