A not-for-profit community health center in Santa Maria, California, is adding a compassionate BC/BE Pediatrician to their team. You will join a network of community health centers that serve the residents of San Luis Obispo and Northern Santa Barbara Counties of California.
- Outpatient-only practice with a shared telephone call
- Enjoy a Monday-Friday schedule and caring for a diverse patient population
- State-of-the-art EHR system
Compensation and Benefits
- This full-time and employed position offers a base salary with incentives for productivity, quality metrics, and NP/PA supervision.
- Benefits include Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; 401k Retirement plan; Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time; Paid CME; Employee Assistance Program; Paid license and DEA; Malpractice insurance; the employer is a 501c3 and qualifies for PSLF, J1 visa waiver support, and more.
Santa Maria, CA - California's Central Coast Region
Santa Maria is a beautiful coastal community of roughly 106,000 residents. It is in Northern Santa Barbara County, home to more than 423,000 people. Santa Maria is approximately 65 miles from Santa Barbara and only 150 miles from downtown Los Angeles.You can truly relax in your off time as you are within a 30-minute drive of 15 beaches and 34 tasting rooms! There is something for everyone: wineries, breweries & taprooms, excellent restaurants with amazing barbecue, farms & farmers markets, museums, golfing, hiking, and much more.