Mercy is seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician to join our Mercy Pediatrics Practice Ladue that is a growing practice of 2 Pediatricians in St. Louis County, Missouri.
Mercy is a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
This Position Offers:
- Monday through Friday scheduling
- Nurse On Call for after hour support
- A large, established multi-specialty referral network
- Partnership in our physician led, multi-specialty organization
- Residency Stipend for early commitment or Commencement Bonus
- Competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability coverage
- Qualification for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all. Your life is our life's work.
For more information, please contact: Erica Baker | Associate Physician Recruiter
Office: 314-364-3350 |
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.