Mercy Children's Hospital in St. Louis is seeking a Pediatric Neurologist to join the established program in St. Louis County, Missouri.
About Mercy Children's Hospital:
The successful candidate will:
- 98 bed NICU, 12 bed PICU, and 45 IP Pediatric beds
- Over 9,000 births annually, with 1,340 NICU admissions a year
- 24-hour in-house neonatology and pediatric hospitalist coverage
- Excellent pediatric anesthesia, radiology and pathology
- Powered by more than 700 pediatricians and family doctors in partnership with 125 pediatric specialists
- Over 22,000 pediatric emergency visits annually in our modern 12-bed unit
- High-risk Maternal/Fetal Medicine program
- Member of Children's Hospital Association
- Mercy Clinic Children's Heart Center
- Have an outpatient clinic, provide inpatient care and perform EEG readings
- Receive practice management services
- Share call with the other Pediatric Neurologists
- Receive relocation assistance and malpractice coverage
- Qualification for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are located in excellent neighborhoods with public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, professional sports, shopping, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!
Mercy is a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organization in the country.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all. Your life is our life's work.
For more information, please contact: Erica Baker | Associate Physician Recruiter
Office: 314-364-3350 |
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.