Envision Physician Services is looking for a Pediatric Intensivist to help build our new Pediatric Intensive Care program at Spence and Becky Wilson Children’s Hospital in Memphis, TN alongside our new Medical Director. Candidates must have completed a Pediatric Critical Care fellowship and be either board eligible or certified. PALS and NRP certification is required.
Details about this opportunity include:
- Staffing model: 2 Pediatric Intensivists
- Schedule – flexible block schedule likely week on/off
- Responsibilities include:
- Cover PICU (12-beds, state-of-the-art)
- Pediatric Subspecialist coverage includes: Allergy & Immunology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Infectious Disease, Ophthalmology, Oral/dental, Plastic, Nephrology, Neurodevelopment, Urology, and Surgery
- PICU will serve as pediatric referral center for all Baptist facilities in surrounding areas
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Clinical Recruiter, Lisa Lambert at 513-335-8390 or e-mail your CV to
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.