Pediatric Hematology Oncology Physician - Denver, CO, USA
Pediatric Hematology Oncology
Job Summary: Join 4 pediatric hematologist oncologists in a hospital-based practice located at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children in Denver, CO
- Experience preferred; but will consider new fellows
- Completion of ACGME accredited pediatric hem/onc fellowship
- Board certification in Pediatrics
- Must be open to same-day/in-out travel to outreach locations for practice growth
- Hospital is not eligible for J-1 or H-1 waivers
About Rocky Mountain Pediatric Oncology and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children:
- Competitive hospital-employed salary and excellent benefits package
- CME time and expenses
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Relocation assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile-high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents can play, walk and run outdoors all year.
- Rocky Mountain Pediatric Oncology is a mature pediatric care team guided by core principles of collaborative, excellent and compassionate care for children with blood disorders or cancer.
- Bone Marrow Transplant is an important part of this practice and they seek a physician who shares this passion.
- The practice has a dedicated clinical research coordinator and participates in research with Children’s Oncology Group.
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC) is located in midtown Denver, part of HealthONE, Denver’s largest hospital system and part of HCA Healthcare, a leading national healthcare system with 187 hospitals.
- RMHC has 53 pediatric beds and 20 PICU beds with more than 300 affiliated pediatric specialists, neonatologists, and maternal-fetal specialists. A Level IV, 84-bed NICU draws from a five-state area.
Denver, CO, USA
|Physician (MD, DO, Resident)