Teach and mentor Family medicine resident physicians as a full-time, board-eligible/board-certified faculty Pediatrician with the Providence St. Peter Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program. In this role, you will practice and teach pediatrics in outpatient Family Medicine Residency Clinic (with Obstetrics as well as full-scope inpatient care. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative residency program as well as Providence Medical Group (PMG), a physician-led, Providence-employed organization that offers robust cross-specialty peer collaboration and business infrastructure. Join a Patient-Centered Medical Home and experience a healthy work-life balance in Washington’s gorgeous capital city, Olympia.
- Full-time position preferred, can choose from 4 days or 5 days a week. Part-time position available.
- Provide outpatient, inpatient, and nursery medical care to children 0-21 years old
- ER consultations on pediatric patients
- Attendance at high risk deliveries
- Participate in education of nursing and medical staff, medical students, NP/PA
- Pediatrics department lead, design and implement Quality Improvement projects
- Participate on hospital committees
- Clinical Instructor for Family Medicine Residency Program
- Ideal candidate will have a passion for teaching, developing pediatric curriculum and exploring new models of care.
- Compensation is between $199,714 and $217,821 per year.
- The compensation amounts listed are total compensation based on a 1.0 FTE and may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
Where You’ll Work
Providence St. Peter Hospital Family Medicine Residency is a fully accredited program affiliated with the University of Washington Network of Family Medicine residencies. Collaboration with the Chehalis Family Medicine Clinic provides access to one of the only rural training programs in the state. The program also corresponds with Providence St. Peter Hospital, a 390-bed regional referral center in downtown Olympia.
Where You’ll Live
Olympia is on the southern tip of scenic Puget Sound, which offers an abundance of activities from beachcombing to salmon fishing to sailing. Olympia and its primary neighboring cities of Tumwater and Lacey have a population of 250,000, offering an abundance of culture, entertainment and an outstanding school system from elementary through university, including The Evergreen State College and Saint Martin’s University.
Who You’ll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 23764