Seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Pediatric Nephrologist. Join a collegial pediatric medical community supporting Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital, where you will serve a rapidly expanding community and referral area. Enjoy a healthy work/life balance in Washington’s second largest city, Spokane.
- Full- or part-time position.
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient care.
- Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital is a member of the National Association of Children’s Hospitals and Related Institutions (NACHRI) and has more than 90 pediatric sub-specialists on its medical staff.
- Our Nephrologist supports the only PICU, Level IV NICU and ECLS program in the inland Northwest region. We are currently expanding services including neonatal CRRT with Carpediem
- New graduates/residents are welcome to apply.
- Compensation is between $94.84 and $146.22 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
Where You’ll Work
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Children’s Hospital has 644 beds, a medical staff of more than 900 and a service area with a population around 1.5 million. Sacred Heart offers some of the Northwest’s most advanced services, including minimally invasive cardiac surgery procedures, robotic surgery and sophisticated diagnostic technologies. With a world-class research department, excellent residency programs, and specialized centers for orthopedics, women’s health, the neurosciences and more, it is a medical leader on many fronts.
Where You’ll Live
Spokane, in eastern Washington, offers a high quality of life to its 208,000 residents, with some of the nation’s cleanest air and water, responsible development and a mild, four-season climate. Its affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education campuses make it a prime destination for families and working professionals. Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokane’s prime location, with over 60 miles of biking and hiking trails, exceptional skiing and whitewater rafting.
Who You’ll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 23543