PEDIATRIC NEPHROLOGY WITH BANNER!
Join the growing team of highly specialized physicians with Banner Pediatric Specialists (BPS) in the Phoenix metro area. BPS provides comprehensive, multidisciplinary, family focused pediatric care.
We're seeking an experienced Pediatric Nephrologist. Qualified candidates must have completed an approved pediatric nephrology fellowship, be board certified in pediatric nephrology and experience with acute dialysis, hemodialysis and continuous CRRT. Physician must thrive in a collaborative environment with staff and other subspecialties and have the ability to manage intensive care patients.
With a children’s hospital on campus, this is an excellent opportunity for exposure to teaching and research. Cardon Children's Medical Center, state-of-the-art, 248 bed children’s hospital opened November 2009.
- Work M-F 8-5 plus one weekend per month of coverage
- Locations – primary would be BTMC & BDMC
- 20% remote, 80% onsite
- Desire to lead, work hard, and open to change.
- Peds Radiology fellowship trained
You take care of others. Let us take care of you. At Banner, your benefits package is all about your well-being. But that’s more than just basic medical, dental and vision coverage — it’s everything that makes you uniquely you, from your emotional health, to your family to your satisfaction at work. So, we design your benefits with you in mind. We listen to what you have to say, offer a wide variety of competitive benefits to give you peace of mind and provide additional tools and resources to support you.
- Paid Sick Time, Personal Time Off, Malpractice, and CME Allowance
- Legal, Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Pet, Auto, and Home Insurance included in Voluntary Benefit Options
- Adoption Assistance, Fertility Benefits, and Parental Leave Support
- Resources available for pet care, childcare, elder care, housekeeping, and tutoring
- 24/7 Confidential Mental Health Support, plus coordination of child and elder care
- Physician Well-Being Program, including healthy-habit building, fitness challenges, nutrition guides, on-demand webinars, sleep guides, mindfulness, and more!
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Financial wellness resources, including retirement plans with matching or 401b deferred options, employee perks and discounts
Interested applicants are encouraged to join our physician talent community where you can upload your CV and track application progress: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com For questions, please call or email Barbara Doty, Sourcing Strategist, at: 520-694-6036 or
. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Banner Children's at Desert Medical Center provides comprehensive pediatric care from general to emergency, as well as services for specific childhood diseases. Highly trained physician specialists, social services staff and numerous integrative therapy programs ensure a complete range of care for children. We have a child-friendly atmosphere accented by soothing colors and dedicated play areas, as well as a volunteer dog therapy program that helps cheer up young patients during their stays.
Banner Children's at Desert Medical Center features 248 beds, specially trained nurses and doctors and family-centered care as well as an expanded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit – from 65 beds to 86 beds.
- Six pediatric operating rooms featuring 25 private, child-friendly pre- and post-op areas.
- An expanded Pediatric Emergency Department, increasing from 15 to 26 beds.
- Outpatient Treatment Center includes 16 beds that can serve as overflow for Emergency Department during peak evening hours.
- Dedicated Pediatric Radiology Department.
- Dedicated Pediatric Rehabilitation unit.
- Dedicated pediatric cancer and blood disorder unit.
- Dedicated Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, with shelled space for future PICU expansion.
Banner Children's at Desert Medical Center is located in Mesa , AZ. is located just 15 miles from Phoenix and is home to more than 430,000 people. The city has numerous historic areas including the Temple District. This area of town surrounds the Later Day Saints(LDS or Mormon) Temple, which was built in 1927. The temple and its visitor's center attract more than two million visitors each year.
Other area attractions include the many museums and art galleries, year-round golfing, and historic Hohokam Indian sites. Spend an evening with the Mesa Symphony Orchestra or attending a play performed by the Southwest Shakespeare Company. If you like baseball, Mesa is the spring training home of the Chicago Cubs.
Nearby areas offer mega shopping malls, numerous factory outlets, wonderful restaurants of every sort, dozens of top-rated golf courses, Indian gaming centers, medical services, and many more attractions including Biosphere II, Boyce Thompson Arboretum, the Arizona Science Center, Kartchner Caverns, Saguaro and Canyon Lakes and of course, the beautiful Grand Canyon.