Cook Children's Health Care System is one of the country’s leading vertically-integrated pediatric health care organizations. Cook Children’s represents an award-winning, not-for-profit system of seamless health care designed to fulfill our Promise; “ Knowing that every child’s life is sacred, it is the Promise of Cook Children’s to improve the health of every child through the prevention and treatment of illness, disease and injury. ”
Based in Fort Worth, Texas , Cook Children’s primary referral region includes Collin, Denton, Hood, Johnson, Parker, Tarrant and Wise counties, and the integrated system has more than 60 primary, specialty and urgent care offices throughout Texas, and has served hundreds of international patients, as well as those from all 50 states. Cook Children’s Health Care System is comprised of a medical center, physician network, home health company, pediatric surgery center, health plan, Child Study Center, Health Services, Inc., and health foundation.
Medical Center Details:
- 477 pediatric beds and treats infants, children, teens and young adult patients ages 0-21 throughout Texas, as well as nationally and internationally.
- At nearly 1.6 million square feet, the campus serves as the main site of Cook Children’s Health Care System. This includes the medical center, Dodson specialty clinics and north and south inpatient towers.
- In addition to the main Fort Worth campus, other Cook Children’s locations include multiple regional specialty clinics, urgent care centers, neighborhood clinics, primary care offices, surgery centers and home health offices.
- In 2019, Cook Children’s expanded to provide services to families in Prosper, Texas and the surrounding communities.
- To date, services offered include primary care, ambulatory surgery, urgent care, specialty care, imaging and outpatient laboratory services.
- Cook Children's Prosper Medical Center and retail pharmacy opened January 2023.
We are one of the nation's premier private children's health care systems and have consistently been ranked by U.S. News and World Report within the top 50 Best Children's Hospitals. One of Cook Children’s Medical Center’s most prestigious awards is being Magnet ® designated, the international gold standard of nursing excellence, four consecutive times. This makes the medical center the first free standing, pediatric hospital in North Texas, and the 10th in the world, to receive this prestigious designation.
Cook Children’s is an EOE/AA, M/F/Disability/Vet
To be considered as a candidate, please fill out an online application. You will find the application by clicking here and then clicking on a link asking you to "log in now" towards the bottom of the page. Then just click "register" and fill out the forms that will follow.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.