*PEDIATRIC OTOLARYNGOLOGIST - Banner Children's Specialist Group Phoenix Metro
Banner Children’s Specialists – Mesa, AZ
Banner Children’s Specialists (BCS), a multispecialty group within Banner Health, is actively recruiting for a staff Pediatric Otolaryngologist to join our team on the campus of Banner Children’s at Desert Medical Center (BCMC) in Mesa, AZ. Our current team includes two experienced Pediatric Otolaryngologists and APPs. BCS provides fully integrated pediatric services to the greater Phoenix area, with the ENT Clinic just steps away from the children’s hospital, specialties and primary care offices. This is an excellent opportunity for a physician who prefers working in a collaborative, integrated system.
Providing care to the East and West Valley, this team’s clinical responsibilities include general ENT care plus all other pediatric ENT niches. The ENT service line will support all of the pediatric specialties at Banner Children’s Hospital at the Desert and Thunderbird Campuses at BCMC.
BCS seeks candidates with the following qualifications:
- Peds ENT fellowship-trained
- ABMS Board certification or eligibility required.
Serving a pediatric population of 350,000+, Banner Children’s at Desert Medical Center (BCMC) in Mesa is a state-of-the-art, 206-bed children’s hospital that was opened in November 2009 and provides comprehensive pediatric care provided by specialists with pediatric training in Orthopedics, Nephrology, Urology, Neuropsychology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Oncology, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Pulmonology, ENT, Endocrinology, Plastic Surgery, Radiology, Neonatology, Intensive Care and Infectious Diseases. Notable distinctions include:
- This hospital has a 120 bed Level 3 NICU staffed by Neonatologists around the clock.
- Over half of the babies delivered in Arizona are born in a Banner hospital.
- Well trained social services staff and numerous integrative therapy programs ensure a complete range of care for children.
- We have a child-friendly atmosphere accented by soothing colors and dedicated play areas, as well as a volunteer dog therapy program that helps cheer up young patients during their stays.
- Banner Children’s Medical Center is a member of the Children’s Hospital Association.
- It is part of Banner Desert Medical Center - one of the largest and most comprehensive facilities in Arizona which serves as a tertiary referral center for the East Valley of metropolitan Phoenix and treats the highest levels of acuity in the East Valley.
- BCMC is a Level One Pediatric Trauma Center.
- Includes Ambulatory Surgery Centers with future opportunity for investments
Financially stable Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit healthcare systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals, six long term care centers and an array of other services, including urgent care centers, family clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western and Midwestern states. We offer physicians a highly integrated and innovative environment, collaborative team-oriented workplace and clinical settings that focus on patient excellence, all complementing our non-profit mission: Making healthcare easier so life can be better.
Located in the popular suburb of Phoenix, Mesa is convenient to so much: top universities, the international airport, and Scottsdale are all within a 20-minute drive, easy access to magnificent hills and canyons for outdoor recreation, a quick drive to professional baseball and world-class entertainment, and school choices including the top-ranking BASIS school!
As a physician-led system focused on the well-being of our patients and our providers, Banner Health offers excellent compensation including attractive salary, relocation assistance, recruitment incentives, fully paid occurrence-based malpractice, paid CME plus allowance and excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
We offer an attractive salary plus recruitment incentives. Interested applicants are encouraged to join our physician talent community where you can upload your CV and track application progress: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com For questions, please call or email Barbara Doty, Sourcing Strategist, at: 520-694-6036 or
. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Heath recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Banner Children's at Desert Medical Center provides comprehensive pediatric care from general to emergency, as well as services for specific childhood diseases. Highly trained physician specialists, social services staff and numerous integrative therapy programs ensure a complete range of care for children. We have a child-friendly atmosphere accented by soothing colors and dedicated play areas, as well as a volunteer dog therapy program that helps cheer up young patients during their stays.
Banner Children's at Desert Medical Center features 248 beds, specially trained nurses and doctors and family-centered care as well as an expanded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit – from 65 beds to 86 beds.
- Six pediatric operating rooms featuring 25 private, child-friendly pre- and post-op areas.
- An expanded Pediatric Emergency Department, increasing from 15 to 26 beds.
- Outpatient Treatment Center includes 16 beds that can serve as overflow for Emergency Department during peak evening hours.
- Dedicated Pediatric Radiology Department.
- Dedicated Pediatric Rehabilitation unit.
- Dedicated pediatric cancer and blood disorder unit.
- Dedicated Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, with shelled space for future PICU expansion.
Banner Children's at Desert Medical Center is located in Mesa , AZ. is located just 15 miles from Phoenix and is home to more than 430,000 people. The city has numerous historic areas including the Temple District. This area of town surrounds the Later Day Saints(LDS or Mormon) Temple, which was built in 1927. The temple and its visitor's center attract more than two million visitors each year.
Other area attractions include the many museums and art galleries, year-round golfing, and historic Hohokam Indian sites. Spend an evening with the Mesa Symphony Orchestra or attending a play performed by the Southwest Shakespeare Company. If you like baseball, Mesa is the spring training home of the Chicago Cubs.
Nearby areas offer mega shopping malls, numerous factory outlets, wonderful restaurants of every sort, dozens of top-rated golf courses, Indian gaming centers, medical services, and many more attractions including Biosphere II, Boyce Thompson Arboretum, the Arizona Science Center, Kartchner Caverns, Saguaro and Canyon Lakes and of course, the beautiful Grand Canyon.