Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon - Peoria, IL, USA
- The Children’s Hospital of Illinois is a Level 1 Trauma Center and seeks a pediatric orthopedic surgeon for rapidly growing practice. This opportunity would best suit an individual willing to grow a general pediatric orthopedic surgical and non-surgical practice with an opportunity to develop a subspecialty interest in areas such as clubfoot care, neuromuscular, and spinal deformity.
- Children’s Hospital of Illinois is the primary pediatric teaching facility for the University of Illinois College of Medicine, Peoria, IL, so the candidate may apply for associate/assistant professor status.
- Supported by a growing referral base of 100 CHOI pediatric sub-specialists, over 157 OSF Medical Group practice locations in Illinois and 1,000+ physicians on staff at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center.
- High percentage of index cases; state of the art equipment including, but not limited to O-Arm navigation, Medtronic Stealth navigation, ROSA, and MazrX .
- Comprehensive support services to optimize surgical care across the continuum. Services included but not limited to the following: fellowship trained pediatric anesthesiologists, fellowship-trained radiologist, child life services, neonatologists, pediatric intensivists/hospitalists and Physician Assistant support in the OR.
- Must be board certified or eligible in orthopedics with a fellowship in pediatric orthopedic surgery; be eligible for an Illinois license; have strong teaching abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Peoria, IL, USA
|Physician (MD, DO, Resident)